I am always the person who wants to do more than I can manage. Duhh! But this time I actually made out a list before I turn 22. Just small achievable things.
- Figure out a way to make those new year resolutions work: It’s about time you do that and it actually saves you from making a list for next year.
- Learn to cook: No, no more noodles.
- You won’t get a job right after you graduate or maybe you won’t get the desired job: Still, don’t stop working towards what you want.
- Taste wines: Sula Fest this year maybe or dinner with besties?Whatever it is,don’t forget to try it out.
- Lets gossip?: Catching up with besties or maybe go for a trip together.
- Here I come Ms Dhingra: Try those ohh so hyped macaroons.
- Stretch yourself a little: Get into a habit of exercising.Whether a short walk in the walk or gym or suryanamaskars.Whatever works. I know it’s really hard for starters,but in the long run the results are amazing.
- Fam time: Make sure you give some time to your family.
- Drooling over that cute guy? I am sure you you have had breakups and one sided crushes and those long term relationships. If not,it’s not really late to get a taste of it.
- Savour these: See more of sunsets and sunrises.
- The dots will connect later: Try out new courses and develop new skills.
- Volunteer: Work towards making a better society.
Overly enthusiastic about this list. I will just go and get it done before my birthday!